Cricket Nets continue Wed, May 5, at the Hudson Baseball Center.
Address: 2300 Summit Ave, Union City, NJ 07087 Google Maps
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Cost for the attending the nets is $15 per person. Please PayPal to Kirti Sharma (Kpsharmahcc@gmail.com or direct Paypal Link) in advance of the session. RSVP required per instructions below.
Friendly reminder to not park in the spot right behind the facility shutter. That is the owners spot and you risk being towed.
Hope to see you there.
Below is the protocol to attend the indoor nets. We are taking this very seriously and negligence will not be tolerated.
- We are limiting the nets to max 20 people. Please RSVP on the HCC Facebook page so that we can manage. Last player count would be at noon of the practice day. You will not be allowed in if you haven't rsvp'd or rsvp'd after noon. If you don't have or use FB please message Seetha at 201-912-0198 and let him know directly.
- If you have any of Covid symptoms please stay home.
- If you have been in contact with someone who had Covid in the last 14 days please stay home.
- Temperature checks will be done.
- Your name and contact information will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizers available at the arena, please use it regularly.
- Please bring a white cricket ball for bowling. Please do not share it with others. We have a few extra used ones, once selected use the same ball throughout the session.
- Avoid sharing any batting equipment.
- After nets if you exhibit any of the covid symptoms please contact us immediately.
- If possible, get regular covid tests and if positive let us know immediately.
- Disregarding or not following the protocol properly will lead to expulsion from the arena and you will not be allowed to attend future sessions.
We are doing our best to have a successful season. We need your support and diligence to make it happen. Please respect the protocol to protect yourself, your family and your fellow club members.